The International Institute of Home Staging needed help launching, followed by an ongoing public relations and marketing campaign. We generated impressive results from their start-up budget.
How we helped
- Made it possible for the client to be involved in parts of the PR process to stretch the budget.
- Communication audit resulting in rewrite of standard customer emails and program to encourage referrals and reviews.
- Marketing and brand assistance, including copywriting, creating kit for pitching in speaking opportunities and sponsor negotiations.
- Helped secure ambassadors and strategic alliances to promote the brand.
- Generated hundreds of media clips including major newspapers, women’s lifestyle magazines, interiors media, property media, blogs, online news and broadcast.
“Working with Good Business Consulting has been the most wonderful experience. Not only has it achieved amazing results for my business and for my professional profile, but it has been an easy and enjoyable process.
The staff are exceptionally professional with a great level of communication and wonderful results. The value that they have added to my business is outstanding! I have no hesitation in recommending Phoebe Netto and her team!”
– Naomi Findlay, founder of the International Institute of Home Staging and SILK Home Staging & Styling