Since starting with Pure Public Relations in 2017 we have worked strategically to tell the story of Mood Media’s long, illustrious history.
A story of innovation as the company who brought background music to Australia, to present day as Australia’s leading provider of sensory marketing and retail/hospitality experience across background music, digital signage, and fragrance.
How we work
Being best in your field is not enough – people need to know about it. Pure Public Relations brings Mood Media and the possibilities they can bring, to potential clients’ attention via the media.
“Pure Public Relations has been a vital part of our business since we started working together in early 2017. Phoebe and the team immediately understood both our business and our challenges. They knew where our potential customers were and how to reach them. We’ve had some impressive media coverage in influential publications, newspapers and television. They’ve helped us craft our innovation story and provided a vehicle to share it with our stakeholders.
We couldn’t be happier with the relationship we’ve built and would recommend Pure Public Relations to any business looking for deep strategic communications thinking and a results-driven approach.”
– Hannah Maskrey, Marketing Manager at Mood Media Australia
Mood Media has featured in:
- Sky Business News
- The Daily Telegraph
- The Herald Sun
- Brisbane Times
- Courier Mail
- Regularly featured in all retail media
- Regularly featured in all media and marketing media
- Business media such as MyBusiness, Dynamic Business, Inside Small Business, Talking Business podcast
- The Drum
- Industry verticals such as Architecture & Design, Drinks Trade, Radioinfo, The Music Network, Aged Care INsite, Wellness Daily, Spa + Clinic