Reno Addict, a sister site to leading blog Interiors Addict, wanted PR to launch their new site. Making the most of the expertise the site’s founder could provide as well as its celebrity designers and resident renovation experts, Good Business Consulting announced the new site and generated impressive media coverage.
Targeting industry media to reach potential advertisers, as well as the millions of Australians hooked on renos, the media campaign saw the site promoted on a broad range of blogs and media outlets.
- Promotion of RenoAddict by social media influencers and celebrity designers.
- Strong, positive media coverage in:
- Various prominent newspaper profiles in Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun (Home liftout) and The West Australian (Homes liftout)
- Industry media including PR Wire and Media Connect
- Business media including Smart Company, Anthill, My Business and StartupDaily
- Multiple blogs including Checks & Spots
- Women’s media including Women’s Agenda
- Real Estate and Building trade media including Australian Property Investor, Build Home magazine
“Persuading media outlets to give coverage to another media outlet is actually a really hard task but Phoebe was undeterred and confident she could do the job. I was amazed by and delighted with the coverage in mainstream newspapers and niche titles alike. I felt very comfortable to let her liaise directly with our celebrity experts on opportunities. I would definitely recommend Good Business Consulting and look to work with them again in the future.”
– Jen Bishop, founder of Reno Addict and Interiors Addict