Pure Public Relations has worked with Waverley College since 2012.
Pure Public Relations has worked with Waverley College since 2012, and has helped to consistently build its profile over the years. Throughout the partnership, the Sydney-based boys’ school has featured in hundreds of positive stories in premium publications across Australia.
Waverley College is about more than the school curriculum alone, and we work hard to communicate the school’s commitment to wide-ranging topics including social justice, financial literacy, emotional development and community engagement.
How we work
Our work with Waverley College includes managing media relations, which involves thought leadership pieces, news of current and past students, and working with journalists on education-based stories. Alongside our media relations work, we also help the school communicate directly with parents and the wider community.
Reputation management is an important part of communication for any school, and Waverley College is no exception. With our extensive background in reputation management, Pure Public Relations helps guide school through the moments that matter.
Waverley College has featured in hundreds of positive stories in premium publications over the past seven years of the partnership, including:
- TV – The TODAY Show, SBS News
- Major newspapers – The Australian, Sydney Morning Herald, Good Weekend magazine, The Daily Telegraph
- Major talkback radio such as 2UE and ABC Radio
- Lifestyle and parenting media including Australian Women’s Weekly, Money Magazine, Mamamia, Kidspot, Kiddipedia, Essential Kids, and Mum Central
- Local media – Wentworth Courier, Eastern Suburbs Spectator, and The Beast
- Education media such as Education Review and Choosing a School Guide
- Special interest media such as Catholic Weekly, Hospitality Today