This unique start-up wanted to generate buzz and demonstrate credibility as they launched Australia’s first discounted healthcare membership. Good Business Consulting also needed to educate consumers and health practitioners about what WellOne offered and how it worked.
How we helped:
- Reached out to key bloggers and social media influencers, particularly those targeting mums and the health conscious.
- Launched WellOne to media, resulting in impressive media coverage.
- Promotion of WellOne to their readers and social media networks.
- Strong, positive media coverage in mainstream media including The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, Brisbane Times, WA Today.
- Feature profiles and news pieces in business media including My Business, Anthill, Startup Daily.
- Health industry trade media giving a positive review of WellOne.
- The media coverage saw a significant increase in website traffic, enquiries and health practitioner and member sign-ups. The demand was such that a waiting list was started for other states that they are yet to launch in.
“We engaged Good Business Consulting to help get some media exposure for our early stage startup. After an in-depth briefing process in which Phoebe Netto put a lot of effort into really understanding the business, she gave some very valuable insights into what opportunities might exist for us while realistically managing our expectations.
The results speak for themselves, after receiving national media exposure in Fairfax papers along with a number of other credible media outlets that brought targeted traffic to our website, kickstarted membership signups, and filled our pipeline with leads. Phoebe and her team have been a real asset!”
– Chris Bates, co-founder of WellOne – www.wellone.com.au