This powerhouse digital marketing agency wants to make its rapid growth, unique ROI-focussed approach and position at the top of the digital marketing jungle, known to all.
How we work
It’s important for King Kong to demonstrate their expertise to businesses across a number of industries and differentiate from the extremely crowded digital market, as well as build social proof to prospective clients and staff, and amass all important back-links for SEO success.
As an entrepreneur whose purpose is to help others grow their businesses, King Kong CEO, Sabri Suby, is a passionate and persuasive spokesperson and thought leader, and a powerful weapon in our commutations arsenal.
Pure Public Relations create and pitch newsworthy angles and also share King Kong’s wins with relevant media in order to secure influential media coverage for them. We also assist in writing award entries and identifying profile building and other PR opportunities.
“It’s be an absolute pleasure working with Pure Public Relations, I couldn’t recommend Phoebe and her team enough! It’s been great to have Phoebe and her team to bounce ideas off and work collaboratively together to gain further exposure for our brand. The team at PPR have always been fantastic at keeping me in the loop of their efforts and it’s been a pleasure working alongside each other in our PR efforts!”
– Milena Serafimovsi, PR Manager at King Kong
Since starting with Pure Public Relations in 2017, King Kong has received more than 100 media clips and has featured in:
- YourMoney TV
- Sky Business News
- Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Brisbane Times
- Australian Financial Review
- Regularly featured in all major marketing publications
- Regularly featured in all small business publications
- CEO Magazine
- Thrive Global
- Leading sites like Grit Daily and Authority Magazine
- Podcasts and radio programs such as Qantas Talking Business with Alan Kohler, Virgin InFlight podcast 60 Second Mentor, Talking Tech with Trevor Long on 2UE, Beyond 8 Figures, Business Essentials
- Retail media
- Tech media
- Industry trade publications such as INTHEBLACK, Real Estate Business, TravelTalk, Campus Review, Lawyers Weekly, Independent Financial Adviser, Education Review, Aged Care INsite, The Adviser, Elite Agent, Plumbing Connection, Better Building, and much more.