25 Oct Part Two: Abandon the spam approach, and save money
- Give them a name, age, gender and address. Even find a picture of a person that embodies these characteristics to help you visualise your targets.
- What does this ideal customer do for a living?
- What are their interests and needs? What are the deciding factors when they are considering your product or service?
- What do they need (online news, blogs, newspapers, magazines, e-newsletters etc), watch (YouTube, television) and listen to (radio, podcasts)?
- What are their spending habits?
Now use all these factors to determine how you reach this ideal customer, get their attention and win their clientele and loyalty.
Let me know how you go – I’d be happy to help.
How has this kind of thinking about your ideal customer helped your business so far?